Adult ADD

I have it - and it appears Brewster does as well.

formatting link

Reply to
JoeRaisin
Loading thread data ...

More common than you think

Reply to
NickMark

Yeah ..... another thing ..... I notice as I grow older people ask me how I can stay fit and limber enough to crawl in attics and crawl spaces ..... I tell them I stay in shape because I walk a lot. I have to keep going back two and three times to get the things I forgot to bring in with me the last time I went out to the van.

Reply to
Jim

LOL, not to mention all those extra trips up and down the ladder...

Reply to
JoeRaisin

LOL, not to mention all those extra trips up and down the ladder...

hummmmm ladders... ;-)

RTS

Reply to
RTS

Thursday I missed the last rung of some attic stairs, twisting my ankle. It swollen up to a size of a baseball. I did the RICE thing (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) Thursday night and yesterday. Today I went to have it x-rayed. No hairline fracture, but damn it hurts!

My brain is telling me I can do the things I could do in my 20's, my body just doesn't follow along. Now I'll have to do ladders old-man style.

Reply to
G. Morgan

I've been lucky in the knee department. My back, not so much. I have bad disks in the lumbar and two in the cervical. I have good days and bad days but I'm sure you know all about that. This job does take your body parts away one by one, that much is clear! Good luck on your recovery.

Reply to
G. Morgan

So what the heck is this thread abou... OOH! Bright and Shiny!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

After multiple MRI's, injections, surgical consults, pills, and probing... mine is still the same.

Or the opposite. "Yeah, I can do that." Then you find out you're not 25 anymore, what used to take 20 minutes now takes an hour!

Thanks, and you too. Luckily I took the time and effort to learn another trade along the journey and can fall back on IT.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Well, I figure it's has to do with .....

Years ago, all the old geezers would go down to the barber shop or railroad station and sit around the old glowing pot belly stove talking about their aches and pains. Now they sit in front of a glowing computer monitor from the convenience of their homes and talk about their aches and pains .....and don't have to tolerate the smell burning coal and of old geezers. Ahhhhhh the convenience of modern technology.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.