How to Takeover Any Alarm System

Attention All Security Professionals,

If you have a panel that has a lockout code in place, take a look at this product. As long as the alarm panel can report in standard communication formats, this device will work just fine. Installation only takes a few minutes, and can create a lucrative takeover market in your area.

This device works perfect on those proprietary systems out there that require special programmers or special knowledge to reprogram.

formatting link
Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

Sounds great except the same company sells this:

Sure sounds like a Loxxxon to me.

a.. Protects Against Forced Entry. b.. NO door sensors or Window Sensors needed! c.. Only ONE Unit Needed for up to 50,000 CUBIC SQ FT. d.. Easily Mounts INSIDE alarm panel. e.. 12 VDC with N/C Contacts. f.. No sensativity adjustmants necessary. g.. Installs, Connects and Tests FAST! h.. 30 DAY FREE EVALUATION!

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Swatting the hornets nest with a very short stick isn't going to help you slay the dragon. With all those whelps, I think the dragon will just look at you funny right before in burns you off at the shorts and then eats your roasted gizzard. I hope your nickname is Phoenix. Remember "The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success." A good Star Trek quote seems in order. "Evil does seek to maintain power by suppressing the truth." -- Spock, "Or by misleading the innocent." -- McCoy, From 'And The Children Shall Lead', stardate 5029.5, Episode 60 Jim, do you think they're about to beam you up out of this mess?

Reply to
Just Looking

grups, grups, grups, grups, grups, grups.

Reply to
Sam

Yeah...they sell it, but they don't make it.

Jim Rojas

Bob La L>> Attention All Security Professionals,

Reply to
Jim Rojas

We shall see what happens. I just finished the draft for the motion I have to file in a few days.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> Swatting the hornets nest with a very short stick isn't going to help you

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I can completely cover my entire house with brinks panels and keypads, which would serve as a primitive cloaking device. They might think its a new advertising billboard and drive right by. They can't take me away if they can't see me. I will make a tin foil hat to keep them from beaming me up.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> Swatting the hornets nest with a very short stick isn't going to help you

Reply to
Jim Rojas

I hope this time around you will make the effort to learn what a motion is supposed to look like. There are court rules that specify the details. It would behoove you to follow them.

Keep in mind that this motion must not argue the merits of your case. It is a motion asking the judge to set aside the default. Basically, you need to explain to the judge why you didn't file an answer to the complaint, and promise that from now on, you will play by the rules and meet all the deadlines. It would help if you can tell the judge you've hired an attorney.

If the judge grants your motion, then you will need to prepare and file an answer to the complaint. Your "Response to Civil Action" is not an answer! You really need some professional help with this, because your answer must not only admit or deny each allegation in the complaint, it must also list any affirmative defenses you intend to raise. If you have any counterclaims against Brink's, this would be the time to do that as well.

You are playing in the big leagues, against lawyers who have played this game before. I think you are already in over your head, and this is just the beginning, assuming the judge allows you to continue. It's going to get a lot worse. You may think you can't afford a lawyer, but you can't afford not to have one.

- badenov

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

and heed the TRO

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Perfect! The insanity defense. I'll send my ex wife to testify on your behalf just to show I'm nuts too. I can tell you when she is on the witness stand and gets provoked my ex wife turns into the Medusa. Everything in the courtroom will be dead and you can walk out if you don't look at her. (Note: tin foil won't help).

Reply to
Roland More

I don't know what Jim will or won't heed. Certainly not advice from anyone here it seems. He seems to want to take this case on pro se. It is the responsibility of an attorney to control his or her client in the courtroom. Acting pro se removes a layer of protection from the wrath of the court. Ignorant and unprotected is not a good place to be in my opinion. I can only guess that Jim has the understanding that all of this actually means something to any of these people. Perhaps he thinks they have some concerns about making a decision and whether it is right or wrong. I can tell you they don't. They want to win, they want him to be destroyed, and they want to use him as an example to others of what can happen if they don't do exactly what they say to do and when they say to do it. A successful attorney has no conscience. Far to expensive a habit to maintain. He serves the interests of his client. Typically an attorney has no understanding of science, it is explained to them in a process called forensics. Think for a moment how utterly ridiculous this "legal" process is when it comes to what society at large has come to rely on to make decisions of fact, versus what a jury has to work with. You are to determine the facts. Okay. You can't know any of the parties involved. You can't have any knowledge of the situation or any situation deemed too similar. You can't asks questions. You can't have access to any sorts of devices that could give you any measurement or any metrics or any sort. You can't know the consequences of your decision. If the issue before the court was whether or not a cup had hot water in it or cold water, the last things a juror would be allowed would be to stick his or her finger in the cup or put in a thermometer. If you think I am being silly, ask an attorney these questions. This whole "legal" process is out of control and has become a blight and an affliction to us both as a country and a society. It tends to serve only those involved in extracting cash from the system or the process. Jim is just the latest uninspired poster child victim. I have a feeling this could turn into an awful and expensive learning experience for Jim. Of course he may know something he has not shared with us yet that makes him less concerned for himself than most here seem to be for him.

"Crash Gordon" wrote in message news:46978abf$0$505$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net...

Reply to
Just Looking

he already has. as he stated he has unlocked 0 [zero] Brinks panels for pay.

Reply to
Sam

I know Jim doesn't unlock anything the conventional way anymore. Jim learned that slot machine trick from the guy in the 1984 movie "Starman". But Jim's abilities are much better than that now. He just does all this programming by mental telepathy now. It is impressive to see Jim upside-down and those glowing orbs floating off into space. I guess all Brinks can do now is sing "Another One Bites the Dust".

Reply to
Just Looking

You are correct about not needing anything but my laptop, serial programmers & cables, and a basic understanding of hexadecimal code. No manuals required to unlock most of the panels out there. It's not rocket science ya know... :) Just until recently, most of those hand held programmers were in storage. I actually took them out to make sure I wasn't mistaken on Brink's claims. I dusted them off, took them apart, and took some really nice pictures. I might have to buy a microscope on FleaBay...maybe their copyright notice and logos are in the microscopic range of print.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> I know Jim doesn't unlock anything the conventional way anymore. Jim learned

Reply to
Jim Rojas

totally agree

Reply to
Crash Gordon

As you know I don't do much residential stuff. I have never even considered using another company's proprietary or non standard panel, even on a take over. I get mad just having to spin the cam lock about 50 turns just to get a Focus panel open to get it off the wall, forget trying to re-program the thing. Not even ADT will take their old panels back for free (just to keep them out of land fills). I figured they would want them back just to be green for the non RoHS panels of yesterday. They claim there is something about some Sarbanes-Oxley paperwork headaches and refuse them. And yet Brinks wants their old junk bad enough to go through this hassle? In a CP-01 world you can't use anything like an old ADT, Brinks, etc, anyway on a new/new customer installation. The amount of effort and expense Brinks has spent on this doesn't seem proportional to what it has at risk. It is as if something you said or did really set someone off. Big companies typically don't do things that cost them money just because they can. Brinks has been to the courthouse enough times by now that I would think that they have learned that it is more like Vegas sometimes, and despite what seems like a sure thing, you get snake eyes instead. In this case the bad PR alone is going to give Brinks at least a pair of black eyes. I don't know how to say it any better than I and others have already about the risks you face with this. It isn't the power of Brinks you have to worry about. It is the power Brinks has to bring the power of the courts (1/3 of the government) down on your head. That is no small thing. This whole mess could follow you to your grave. Everything I have seen posted here about you shows that people respect and appreciate you. Don't get caught up in trying to parse out some approach that seems reasonable to you, this is really all about winning. Unfortunately I don't see how that is going to happen for you just yet, but I wish you all the best.

"Jim Rojas" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@tech-man.com...

Reply to
Just Looking

I retired from doing any installs 7 years ago. I put in my 20+ years on the grunt side. These days I mainly spend time with my grandsons, or go fishing on my 39ft yacht...er...ok, ok. So it's not a yacht, it's a 19ft SeaRay :)

I keep busy by downloading panels, unlocking boards, and provide tech support for dealers throughout the USA and Canada. When time permits, I knock on doors asking homeowners if I can have their unwanted Brinks equipment.

Jim Rojas

Just Look> As you know I don't do much residential stuff. I have never even considered

Reply to
Jim Rojas

This junk just keeps coming up all over the place...

formatting link
Jim Rojas

Roland More wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

formatting link
Jim Rojas

Roland More wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

formatting link
Jim Rojas

Roland More wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.