Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

I wouldn't know, you sound like one of the three viewers his show has

Reply to
Mark Leuck
Loading thread data ...

Who are the radicals Tom? Seems to me they mostly come from the left. You are a fool to think nominating ANYONE from the right will calm these morons you speak of.

I like Zell too but it all depends on who's running as the republican

Well he IS after all a republican in name only, it wouldn't bother me much if he got spanked tuesday

And yet you can only seem to think of Republicans and Democrats to do it

I don't see any circus animals running

You sound like RLB here

Yea and who's against that Tom? Hello?

The difference is you can choose not to see Denis Franz's ass whereas you can't stop gays from marrying once the law is implemented.

I see you swallowed the whole body armor bullshit, you seem to believe a lot of it coming from the left even tho you consider yourself "ultra conservative"

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Tom'll still be punching the Hillary ticket :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I didn't know he still had a show.

Reply to
G. Morgan

He's the same old liberal package with a pretty face, just like Hillary

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Exactly why republicans should quit making stem cell research sound like baby-killing. Moral legislation on potentially life saving science is the cruelest thing Bush has done so far.

Reply to
G. Morgan

If you think his face is pretty, well.. that's you're own personal thing.

I think he has the appeal to bridge the gap between dems and gop's with a fantastic independent appeal.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Why? Because he talks a good game? With the little experience in high public office he has you have no idea what his real opinions are and to get ANYWHERE within the democratic party he'll have to change everything that appeals to people like you

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Ann yes, Rush no, the others are all leftys, tell me Tom what the DailyKOS and Democratic Underground are?

And Zell won't run anyway so move on

I can see why you like Chafee tho, he's a wishy washy republican like Bloomberg

But apparently Bloomberg is different?

I don't want "queers" to marry and it has nothing to do with God

Gee which side is doing that Tom?

Now you don't want moral battles and just a second ago you did, make up your mind

You don't care you do care you don't care etc etc

In many instances soldiers didn't wear the armor given to them, it was too heavy, everything COULD work better than it does Tom

I think they did that already which is why casualties are far less than with any conflict to date

Oh yea that'll fix everything, nuke 100 million people who aren't the bad guys

Who are you gonna nuke? wait never mind

Going by this I think you've gone farther right than conservative

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I hate to break it to you but all he did was stop federal funding for embryonic stem cell research, if you did some research you'd find that funding is microscopic compared to private funding which is still going on.

The only thing embryonic stem cell research has done is give Michael J Fox some airtime

Reply to
Mark Leuck

That's it. There are just 3 people watching his weekly HBO series. You sure know your stuf.

He, heh, heh... :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

formatting link

I was going to quote the same website:

formatting link
This limits the research to about 19 genetic strains.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Exactly. In an effort to pander to the radical, religious right, Bush cut off federal fundong to research that could lea to cures for horrific diseases. He did this in the face of poignant pleas from people from every party, including the wife of a former Republican president. The man has no shame, no morals and no brain. He is an amoral parasite.

He'd rather spend money on things like killing American soldiers.

You'd better pray you never develop one of the hundreds of diseases that could be treated or cured with the aid of that research.

Well, no matter. Shortly we'll take back the House, possibly the Senate, too. In two more years we'll have all three branches and then we can start undoing all the damage that Bush and his crooked cronies have done. Meanwhile, we'll at least keep them from doing much more.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

federal fundong to research that could lea to cures

from every party, including the wife of a former

amoral parasite.

Jebus, I hate agreeing w/ you too...

You got that right.

Reply to
G. Morgan

federal fundong to research that could lea to cures

from every party, including the wife of a former

amoral parasite.

I don't agree with your spelling though.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
Everywhere Man

sure know your stuf.

Bill Maher is one of those bitter unfunny people who thinks they are comedians, his previous show failed in the ratings and the fact he made some moronic statements. HBO is about the only forum who will have him these days which isn't saying much. my only problem is figuring out who the other 2 viewers are, no doubt relatives of yours

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Show me a law that:

Prevents stem cell research

okaying nor denying any marriage of any type.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.