Good news for US -- Secure Fence Act of 2006

Reply to
Everywhere Man
Loading thread data ...
**inline**

They "broke into" our country.

Yes, they are human beings, and I don't wish them ill. However they put their lives on the line breaking the law of this country, so yes i do want to deport them. We are all territorial in nature. territorial animals will allow others through their territory if they proceed in the correct manner.

I cannot make blanket statements about who might get VISA's. Why do they "DESERVE" to stay here? Yes they can learn a language, yet by my experience most seem to not want to learn english or assimilate into america.

Look at your statement. see any differences in it. Illegal vs US immigrants. this country is built around immigration, yet those immigrants of yesteryear were processed and documented, not snuck in through backroads and in trucks.

It has nothing to do with ego. we do need to deal with them, and it will probably involve some sort of amnesty. Accomodation is not the answer, assimilation is. if they want to come to america, become americans. Drink beer, pay taxes, pay insurance, pay bills, have a heart attack, then die

like i said assimilation into our culture.

Glad to hear that you came in the right way.

Reply to
Tommy

Most indicators point to a take-back of the House. It would be nice if we could wrest the Senate away from these crooks as well.

Modalo?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Mulatto? OK, that would be nice.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

It's got something to do with music... I'm guessing all your grandchildren will be playing kazoos.

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Reply to
Roland Moore

Reply to
Everywhere Man

One of the funniest movies of all time. :^)

There's a lot of that going around. Heck the Idiot in the White House *twice* referred to himself as the "Commander Of Chief" in recent weeks.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Damn I thought you were R Campbell for a minute there

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Reply to
Everywhere Man

History has proven in this country that immigrants come in and kill the natives. This time the Spanish are taking over. This is not far-fetched. Go to the hardware store and you'll see the labels are all in both Spanish and English. Why is this necessary, except that the natives are being conquered. One day English will disappear from the packages and the natives will be sent to reservations. It is the American way.

Bob

Reply to
RobertM

they better hurry up or the muslims will get there 1st

Reply to
Don

Kind of like a $1.2 Trillion program to prevent teen pregancy using fishnet condoms. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

condoms. :^)

Reply to
Everywhere Man

fishnet condoms. :^) <

Ues in a pretty tasteless kind of way

formatting link

Bloomberg? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the presidential ticket in 2008.

Reply to
news.comcast.net

He's been having a field day with all these gay Republican "family values" leaders lately.

Reply to
news.comcast.net

I'll be surprised if you do. js

Reply to
alarman

Reply to
Everywhere Man

What about Barack Obama? He seems like a candidate that could make GOP's cross party lines.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.