Forget it

I only hoped we could have a civil conversation about stuff that interests me. That "we" didn't include you, Mark, because you choose not to be civil. I guess it's just niot possible to even discuss hot topics here. Too bad. I'm finished trying. We can't even disagree politely about things (again same "we"). I quit.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Promise?

Reply to
mleuck

I've been gone a couple of weeks... what happened?

Reply to
G. Morgan

What do you think?

Reply to
mleuck

Reading back, I see RLB presented the group with FACTS about the healthcare bill.

That's when all the O'Reiley and Limbaugh kool-aide drinkers put their hands over their ears and started yelling "la-la-la-la-la", "I can't hear you!".

Then a few said: STFU, Bass -- this is off topic, WE don't want to hear it. All off-topic material in ASA must be approved by the RNC and Faux News.

Does that about sum it up?

Reply to
G. Morgan

I don't recall anyone here even mentioning they watch or hear Bill O'Reily or Limbaugh, what I saw was people objecting to more of RLB posting political bullshit in a security forum trolling for responses. Someday you'll figure it out.

Strange how it's nice and peaceful when he's not here isn't it?

Reply to
mleuck

Yeah...

Reply to
G. Morgan

And now he's back again... oh well

Reply to
mleuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.