That does look like his boat though. js

Reply to
alarman

Nahh... Jim's boat is a "trimeran".

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Robert L Bass wrote: Ya know.....?

If you put a pair of wings on that, I'd bet it would look just like the plane that you flew into restricted air space with.

You remember that .... don't you?

Your're the f****ng idiot who didn't know what the f*ck he was doing or where he was and had to be told by the tower to get out of the way of the commercial airliners.

Jeeeeze .... since your gonna die pretty quick anyway, why don't ya go try that again, only this time, just take a dive into the ground.

Reply to
Jim

No it's not.

It's a mono-"meran"

Although I have captained a chartered catamaran, out of St Martin, quite a number of years ago. That's when I found out that I prefer a sloop, keelboat for all around versitility and seaworthyness.

Reply to
Jim

Suuuure you have. Uh-huh.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Nice try, but you're wrong.

Nope. Try to get your story straight.

Apparently not. Sorry to disappoint you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Well ........ if I thought you were going to live long enough, I'd take the time to Google the conversations about your flying excapades.

Any one who's been here long enough knows that you flew into restricted air space. You're a liar if you say you didn't. But, anyone who hasn't been here long enough doesn't even have to know the story. They certainly know that you're a liar, so why bother looking for any verification.

You're a liar about most things. As a matter of fact .... you're a f****ng liar. As a matter of ...... matter of ...fact, you're DEAD wrong.

Get it ........? (heh heh heh)

Die, you miserable m*********er and get it over with.

Reply to
Jim

Uh-huh. You'd make a record of stuff other people who don't know me say. That would be ever so probative.

Oh, really? That's interesting. Care to state which restricted airspace that was? Hint: Class C is not restricted.

You're stupid enough to take Olson's lie for fact without checking.

That's not true. I never went near your mom.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That would be ever so probative.

was? Hint: Class C is not restricted.

Actually, I was wrong about that.

You didn't f*ck your mother. She turned you down ...... each time. Said, your father, the mail man, err , the post man, umm ...... pool guy ..... whatever, was a better lay.

Reply to
Jim

It's not that hard to do. You point it in the direction you want to go and start the engine. Sails?? That's for people that understand terms like "tacking", "naavy jack", "larboard", foc'sle, binnacle, "salty", spinnaker, etc. Me, I like to turn a key and hear them diesels rumble and the deck vibrate.

Reply to
Frank Olson

and you call yourself a sailor?

Reply to
Steve

Me... Nahh... I'm a pilot. :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Naah. He's talking about a 737 he flew while dreaming.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

That's why I sail in the Carabbean. You don't have to go too far down there to have a good time and except for a few times of the year, there's always a 15 to 20kt wind and lots of deep water.

Power boat for local waters.

Weekends are too short to sit at the helm till the wind decides it's going to blow. Sometimes we'll take a run to Newport, Mystic or Marthas Vineyard, over a long weekend. It would take a week to get there in a sail boat.

Reply to
Jim

The only sailing Jiminex does is the "midnight" variety.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

And the only flying you're going to do shortly .... is

Straight to hell.......

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Roland Moore

If that happened RLB would convince Beelzebub he needs an Elk MK1 because all the other alarm installers currently residing in hell are only in it for the RMR :)

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.