707 Roll.

formatting link
Insert "inverted flight" flamez below:

Reply to
Karl Magnus
Loading thread data ...

Frank, is that you? RLB, you boob, proof that Frank was right, on you tube.

Reply to
Bob

The poster knows full well that the famous 707 roll has nothing to do with the fictitious maneuver in Olson's lie. No one has ever snap rolled a 737 and lived to tell about it. Furthermore, Boeing has never loaned a 737 to some idiot lime Olson so he could "test his theory" about an aviation accident. They don't load airliners to insurance companies for anything... ever. Several of my customers happen to be Boeing engineers. I showed them Olson's original lies about this and to a man the response was the same -- he's FOS; it never happened. If you're dumb enough to believe that c*ck and bull story I can't help you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

you said it COULDN'T be done. As usual you were wrong, it CAN be done. The proof is on you tube, you boob.

Reply to
Bob

"Several of my customers happen to be Boeing engineers. I showed them Olson's original lies about this and to a man the response was the same -- he's FOS; it never happened. If you're dumb enough to believe that c*ck and bull story I can't help you".

Hey BAss ....That's the same line you used when you explained me to the state investigator that was at your door for unlicensed activity two years ago......do you just copy and paste your remarks like you do everything else on ASA?

You Lie!..You Lie!..You Lie...

Norm Mugford

I choose Polesoft Lockspam to fight spam, and you?

formatting link

Reply to
Norm Mugford

fictitious maneuver in Olson's lie.

Here we go again...

I have pictures. "Firetek's" seen them.

You're right... Boeing "never loaned a 737 to some idiot lime Olson"...

I beg to differ. They "loan" aircraft to many different agencies.

And not one has ever posted here. Your "arguments" are based on "hearsay", supposition, and personal animus. You wouldn't know the truth if someone hit you over the head with it.

the same --

And to a man, their responses are every bit as "fictitious" as your many installation fairy tales.

If you're dumb enough to believe that c*ck and bull story I can't help you.

I beg to differ... A USAir 737 experienced a sudden and unintentional rudder deflection. The pilots recovered and were able to land safely. I believe the "angle of bank" exceeded 60 degrees (which you have stated many times as being unrecoverable in a large passenger airliner. You're so FOS your eyes are brown...

Reply to
Frank Olson

the fictitious maneuver in Olson's lie.

The problem here is mostly yours, Bass. You've been trying to discredit Frank for years. In fact, anyone that doesn't "toe" your "line" winds up as a "target" for your lies, innuendo, and malicious libel. You can't "prove" Frank lied about anything he's ever posted here, but a number of individuals here can certainly prove you've lied repeatedly.

Frank has. Not only that, he's got the movie.

Reply to
FIRETEK

I thought you were a cannuck not a limey. ;)

Reply to
Bob

Actually, I'm both an American "ex-patriot" and an "expatriate" (according to "him whom is Bass").

Reply to
Frank Olson

I said he couldn't *snap-roll* a 737 and survive. Plenty of other airplanes can be snap-rolled. My cousin did the maneuver while we were in his Citabria many years ago.

However, the 707 maneuver is not a snap-roll. It's a barrel roll, which is a far gentler, expertly controlled maneuver. Never having flown anything but folded paper, you wouldn't know about that.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You're full of jiminex. You never flew anything. You sure as hell never borrowed an airliner from Boeing.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Olson is the one who posted the lie.

No need. He does that all by himself.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The point is: Frank didn't lie and nothing you've posted to the contrary provides difinitive proof he _ever_ did. Add the fact that I've actually seen his movie (and the photos he took) and I can assure you the aircraft inverted "rather quickly" (although I'm not expert enough to identify a "snap" from a "barrel").

And now I suppose you'll be saying I lied too. No biggie. Being called "a liar" by "a liar" sort of nullifies the whole issue anyway.

I do find it somewhat amusing that you criticized Frank for "not being man enough to come clean" like Tom did (although you didn't quite use those words, you certainly inferred it), but I don't see you making any such attempt yourself. I figure Frank's right in his assessment. For you to actually admit you lied about Graham to his employer, along with all the other whoppers you've told, would provide "fodder" for your detractors for years and certainly ruin your reputation. You're a very small man, Bass. Your over-inflated ego simply won't allow you to see what the rest of us do (that your reputation is already in shambles). Pity.

Reply to
FIRETEK

Uh-huh... and the person at the controls of the C-185 in which we flew to Victoria two weeks ago was wearing a "Frank" mask... Cool.

borrowed an airliner from Boeing.

Reply to
FIRETEK

The point is Olson always lies. His tall tales of aerobatics are just icing on his maneur cake. His entire story is a lie. He's not even an installer. He never held a pilot's license in the US or Canada. He never worked as a tech anywhere in BC. He's one of the most accomplished jiminex-shooters I've ever known.

That wouldn't really bother me at all though. I couldn't care less if a few moron techs believe his crap. He went RW on me, called several of my suppliers trying to interfere with my business. He pestered at least one and probably several manufacturers as well. Most just laughed him off. ADI called and asked who the idiot from Canada is. DSC didn't even bother sending an email. The tried to hurt my business.

Mot necessarily. You might just be stupid enough to believe his nonsense. If you claim you've seen proof of his nonsensical stories then yes, you're a liar -- possibly a sock puppet. I'm not entirely convinced yet whether you're a liar or just an idiot.

Nope. Not even close. Tom and I had a major arguement a few years ago. I don't like his business model and I said so. Presumably, he isn't fond of mine either. I checked him out with the state and he believes that I filed a complaint but he's wrong. I never filed a formal complaint against him or anyone else. He may have done the same or even gone farther. I forget what he said about that. It's water over the dam.

Notwithstanding the prior unpleasantness, Tom has since done a few things that earned him my respect. First, he refused to join the slime-balls who rejoiced when I got cancer. Second, he worked to help feed needy people during the holidays. I doubt we'll ever be pals but I believe in giving respect where it's due.

Olson has done nothing to earn anyone's respect. He's no different from Cracker, except he's a little slicker. You're pretty much the same as Olson -- assuming you aren't just a sock puppet.

I wish. :^)

You hide behind an alias. So what was that about smallness???

Reply to
Robert L Bass

In Line.

Yes, yes... of course... Now it's "always" instead of "hundreds" or "millions". Frank lies, Graham lies, Norm lies, Bob W. lies, Jack lies, Mark lies, everyone lies... And your name's really "Pinky" and Tom's "the Brain". "What are we going to do today, Brain?" "Take over the market, Pinky".

You've yet to definitively prove he lied about _anything_. What exactly have we got here? The "ravings" of another liar (you) calling someone he's never met and doesn't know a "liar". Big deal...

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it. Like I said earlier, the guy that flew me and my son to Victoria two weeks ago must have been wearing a "Frank" mask. Damn! Call the FAA, Transport Canada, CSIS, FBI!

He _is_ licensed and bonded. Under Provincial Law he must also present his ID whenever anyone asks.

Whoops, I forgot... Jim "lies" too.

Frank told me all about that and I'm sure he's going to "chime" in here with a response as well. As far as I know he only called _one_ of your suppliers, never mentioned your name or his, and asked one simple question.

Why is it I believe him over you? It may have something to do with the fact that I know him and you obviously don't. I've seen the movie and photos he has of the test flight which someone obviously arranged with Boeing and the airline. So you can now add me to that growing list of people you say "lie" in this group. The fact is that you haven't a shred of evidence to support your argument except more lies, innuendo, and a whole lot of personal animus. What-ever happend to your supposed Christian values? You "chuck" them when-ever you log in?

Uh-huh... more of the same old tired Bullshit.

Just as I will laugh _you_ off here. I don't know you, and I certainly don't know the names of the distributors you deal with. I personally don't give a flying duck where you buy your product or how many victims you gull into thinking you know what you're doing. You're nothing to me. I scrape shit like you off my shoes almost daily.

You forgot to add: "Sob! Sniffle!" You need a hanky?

What did I tell y'all?? The liar's calling me "a liar"... Heh.

Isn't it "convenient" that a poster from Brazil with a problem on a Napco panel just happened to "stumble" on this Newsgroup? Man, oh man... talk about coincidence and "sock puppets".

Heh... sure... Years of flames followed this simple statement. You're an idiot if you expect anyone to believe this "hokum".

Is that anything like Frank calling ADI and asking what's required to purchase product from them in Florida?

You not only filed a "formal" complaint against Graham but a whole plane load of pilots at some place called "Pinkneyville". I understand it was all based on lies, innuendo, and good deal of personal animus. Did it make you feel good doing that?

Sure, Bass. Mighty "big" of you.

I seem to recall Frank stating much the same thing. He even wished you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Uh-huh. I also noticed how you "declared" your generosity as well. What does that book "you say you know" have to say about such public demonstrations of charity and self-righteousness? Who are you out to impress? Or is it that you want someone to "pat" you on the back?

The fact that he's no longer flaming you when all you do is publicly attack his integrity impresses the heck out of me. The fact that you continue to repeat the same old lies just proves to me (and everyone else that reads this group) that you're a person with little substance and even less moral fibre and self esteem.

You mean I've "got your number" and know exactly where you're coming from?

In your dreams, little man.

After witnessing the "special treatment" you provide your detractors, you expect me to tell you who I am? How many AHJ's and regulatory agencies are you gonna phone to check up on my credentials?

Reply to
FIRETEK

the fictitious maneuver in Olson's lie.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS?

the same --

Reply to
Jim

What a laugh. You're too much of a coward even to post using your real name. There's not much chance you'd even have the nerve to raise your hand to a wimp like Cracker. If you ever get up the nerve, please do come and give it a try, you cowardly punk.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

There's not much chance you'd even have the nerve to

do come and give it a try, you cowardly punk.

Those are mighty brave statements coming from a 57 year old dying cancer patient with heart disease. A man in your condition should just rest, permanently.

Reply to
Dirt Nap

I see you're still real concerned about your salvation there, Cracker.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.