FA150C/4111XM Installer Manual

First Alert FA150C, same as Ademco 4111XM Can anyone tell me where to look?

Thanks.

Reply to
stam168
Loading thread data ...

I emailed you a copy.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Thanks a lot Jim. Are there any settled legal cases concerning alarm monitoring companies altering the installer code and refusing to disclose the new code or change it back to factory default without charge? I was with an outfit called Protection Services Inc. in California. I want to switch due to: a. their incompetency in credit card billing; b. their shady practice of burying an automatic contract extension clasue in the fine print and no advance notification of contract expiration.

Reply to
stam168

That's been a hot issue for many years. As long as your contract is fulfilled, and you give them 30-60 days cancellation notice, you can legally ask the alarm company to remove the installer code so you can monitor elsewhere. They can however charge you a fee to do so. The best thing I can tell you to do is to read your contract carefully. Make sure they don't own the equipment. If all else fails, contact your local Better Business Bureau.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.