EST1 Compatible Smoke Detectors

Hello,

We've been asked to take over the service of a fire alarm system using an EST1-2Z6 panel. Does anyone know what analog smoke detectors are compatible with this unit? System Sensor doesn't show any and ADI has been no help.

Thanks in advance.

Mike S. Hi Tech Security, Inc.

Reply to
Hi Tech
Loading thread data ...

C2M-PD series. They're the official replacement for the 6249C and 6250. There are some additional detectors that are compatible as well. I've got the list around here somewhere.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Here's a complete listing of compatible detectors (with the EST1-2Z6)

System Sensor 1400A (Edwards 1400A) System Sensor 2151A (Edwards 2151A) with the EDWB110LP Base only System Sensor 1451A (Edwards 1451A) with the EDWB401B, EDWB406B, and EDWB406BR Bases only System Sensor 2451A (Edwards 2451A) with the EDWB401B and EDWB406B Bases only

C2M-PD C2M-PDC, C2M-PDHC, and C2M-PDHRC (the "Clean Me" option must be in the "OFF" position)

Reply to
Frank Olson

I forgot to add:

Maximum 30 detectors per initiating circuit and you can't "mix" them.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Have you checked with Edwards yet? I believe that was one of their proprietary panels. It was replaced by the Fireshield series a few years ago. Fireshield uses conventional smokes though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The EST-1 uses conventional smokes as well (and the unit model numbers I provided are all compatible with it).

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.