Doug L. - the man who knows everything about everything

It just needs to be bumped:

-headers at the bottom-

My imagination conjures up the following image of your first meeting with your would be attorney.

RLB: I'd like to sue Sabodish, he says I was involved in a car crash in which a young woman died and that I have a criminal record that involves assault and a firearm. Att: Is it true? RLB: Yes, he made those statements Att:No, I meant are the statements made about you true? RLB:I just said its true, he made the statements Att:No, you don't understand, are the statements he made about you true? RLB:I'm sorry I don't know what you are getting at Att:Are the statements he made about you true? RLB:What do you mean? Att: Were you involved in a car crash? RLB:Yes Att: Were you driving at the time of the crash? RLB:No, I was sleeping Att: Did a young woman perish as a result of this car crash? RLB:It was an accident Att:OK, moving right along, Do you have a criminal record? RLB: I am innocent Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:The ASA Taliban are all convicts Att:Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Olson and Jim are liars Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Olsons a liar and he claims he flew a plane upside down Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Jims a liar and he beats up little kids with hammers Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: Sabodish is a liar and has spent time in a mental institution Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Tom is a liar and he wears tank tops and shouts at people Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Mugford is a lying scumbag Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Andy is a fat liar Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Graham is a drunk liar Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Installers are lying monkey's Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Mark is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Jack is a liar and he had his picture taken with two monkeys Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: I'm pink Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I make great hamburgers but I can't get anyone to eat them Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB: I take my holidays in Brazil Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 26 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 30 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in the trade 28 years Att: Which is it? RLB:I just told you, I've been in the trade 27 years Att:You just said it was 28 years RLB: Liar, I said it was 29 years Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Olson is a lying counter clerk Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I use solid wire Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Jake is a liar and he only has one tooth Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I've been in prison as a lay minister Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I didn't post the "Testimony" Att: Testimony?, is that something you wrote? RLB:I didn't post it Att:Did you author it? RLB:I didn't post it Att:OK, lets move on RLB:OK,Bob Worthy isn't Att: isn't what? RLB:Worthy Att: I see, have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Installing alarms isn't rocket science you know Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Anyone with a modicum of common sense could install alarms Att:Do you install alarms in Florida? RLB:No, I'm not qualified Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Larry could wire a brick Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I wish I knew Olsons address Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I like to accuse people of dishonesty Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:I wish I knew Jims address Att: Have you ever been convicted of a crime in a court of law? RLB:Nobody likes me Att: Why do you not answer the question? RLB:I have answered the question, you're a liar Att: I only asked a question RLB:You have a propensity to lie through your teeth Att:What? RLB:You're a liar and have no redeeming qualities Att: Huh? RLB:You haven't a scintilla of ethical prudence. Att: Excuse me? RLB:There is no excusing lying vermin like you Att:Sorry? RLB:You will be when I get a new attorney to sue you and the rest of the lying filth in ASA

Doug L

Reply to
G. Morgan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.