Da Night Before Crismas

Da Nite Before Chrismas (in Brooklyn)

'Twas the night before Chrismas, Da whole house was mella, Not a creature was strirrin', My gun unda my pilla.

When up on da roof, I heard sumptin pound, I sprung to da winda to scream, "YO! Keep it down!"

When what to my Wanderin' eyes should appear, But da Don of all elfs, And eight friggin' reindeer!

Wit' slicked back hair, And a silk red suit, Don Kringle wuz here, and he brought all da loot!

Wit' a slap to dare snouts And a yank on dare manes, He cursed and he shouted And he called dem by name

"Yo Tony, Yo Frankie, Yo Vinny, Yo Vito, Ayy Joey, Ayy Paulie, Ayy Pepe, Ayy Guido!"

As I drew out my gun and hid by da bed, He flew troo da winda, slapped me upside da head.

"What da hell you dooin' Pullin'a piece on the Don? Now all you're gettin' is coal, You friggin moron!"

Den pointin' his finga Right unda my nose, He twised his pinky ring, an up da chimney he rose.

He sprang to his sleigh, Obscenities screamin', Away dey all flew, As he troo dem a beatin'.

Den I hoid him yell out, what I did least expect, "merry Friggin' Christmas to all, An next time, Show some respect!"

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

And I thought you "hated" Alarm Associations and didn't read their "rags"!!!! Mike S

Jim wrote:

Reply to
secure15

Not at all. I don't know where your got that from.

I don't have any use for NBFAA, but the locals do alot for the industry and I've supported them for lots and lots of years.

Reply to
Jim

I stand "Corrected" on the Local issue.... Ditto the comments on NBFAA, and neutral on NYBFAA (saw that tome in the latest issue )seeing Ron P is incoming Prez and My Local Yokel Cliff P is Treasurer.

Jim wrote:

Reply to
secure15

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.