CR 123 3v Lithium Batteries

I'm looking to re-stock. I had to replace one today and had to pay $6 and change. Pissed me off when I just found two new ones in the truck. That's what happens when your CRS gets worse.

I did some web searches and found some prices around Two bucks and less for some off brands.

Anyone have any favorite brands? Any trouble with any particular brands?

Sometimes I have bad luck with the lithiums that come with the new transmitters. Short life. I think Varta was one of them.

RW

Reply to
allucan8
Loading thread data ...

I get the Sanyos through DBL by the box. They seem to work fine.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

I usually stock up on the rare occasions that ADI has them on sale...or DBL has them on sale. I've used Duracell, Sanyo and Panasonic and seem to get the same life out of all of them. Normal price is 2-3 bucks.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I stock up at ADI when they go on sale. I think the last time they were $1.90 for the 123 Duracell.

Reply to
alarman

I suspect there's only 3 plants in the world that actually produce batteries (all in China of course) and then everyone buys them and put there own label on them. I know that's what Consumer Reports finds every time they test car batteries.

Reply to
Eyeball Kid

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.