Congradulations

Congradulations to Norm Mugford for being elected, by the Electrical Contractors Licensing Board of Florida, as Chairman of the Board for the next year. You continue to serve the industry well, Norm. Congradulations!

Reply to
Bob Worthy
Loading thread data ...

Thanks Bob for your kind words and support. I was trying to keep it a secret...... now everybody knows....... including Mr. Bass..... :^)

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Can you see the e-mail directives to his **Staff**, not to answer the door while he is out of town. Ten "day labors", crammed into his bedroom office, trying to catch up on all the unanswered e-mails and faxes and they don't dare make a noise when there is a Knock Knock on the door. Meanwhile, RLB is handing out condoms to the policia, trying to avoid speeding tickets on his low profile bicycle.

Congradulations!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

No you weren't wrong, he's higher minded than you

Doug L

Reply to
Doug L

You arrogant piece of shit.

You are the ONLY reason that this group is in the condition that it's in. Your idea of calm is for everyone to just let you do whatever the hell you please and say what ever you want about anyone. It aint ever gonna happen Fat BOY, You're NEVER gonna get YOUR way. You've been put down and out. There's not a person left here who doesn't know exactly what the source of problems are in this Newsgroup. And it's YOU Fat ASS ....... just as it's been in every group you ever participated in. You've burned too many bridges and offended too many people to EVER think that you can fool anyone, that it's someone ELSE that's ruined this group. It's been you right from the very begining and you still intentionally push the buttons that will get the response that causes the turmoil. You deserve every nasty remark that anyone makes about you. You're a nasty, rotten bastard and don't deserve to be on this planet, much less this group. And you can be SURE that you will get it shoved right back up your ass until the day you die, which hopefully is soon. Fuck off you asshole.

Reply to
Jim

I've been making it a point to treat you with respect for quite some time even when we disagree on things, Bob. I guess that doesn't matter. You just post trash without provocation anyway.

I thought you were a little higher minded than some of the idiots who've ruined this newsgroup for years. Guess I was wrong.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hey Norm: Take good care of my brotha. ||| ||| | |

formatting link

Reply to
Satan

Hello, Bro ||| ||| | |

formatting link

Reply to
Satan

wass wong bassy, dish it out but can't take it? wahhhhh

Reply to
joe

Mr. Bass said: "Guess I was wrong"

Finally you got it right Mr. Bass.....

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

Serves industry well? Only when he doesn't let RLB interfere with his judgement. Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Jim, Does this mean you still don't like Bass? Allan

Reply to
Allan Waghalter

Man I should have stayed in bad today and forget about reading this newsgroup at all for a few days so I would not have read this POS below..

Robert..the problem in this group is YOU...

what in the above sentence you don't understand?

"Robert L Bass" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
petem

Norman, OOOOOOO, Norman, OOOOO Norman my love. Old 50's tune. Search Fit loves Bass - he pays an arm and a leg and 1/2 his dick for that website every month and sells only nickel and dime shit and he still can't do that right. Up to 14 BBB complaints now.

formatting link

Reply to
Joe #3

I'm reminded of that scene in "The Princess Bride" where "Vicini" (the Gnomish looking guy) turns to "Fizzik" (played by Andre the Giant) and says... "And you!! Friendless, brainless, helpless, hopeless! Do you want me to send you back to where you were?? Unemployed in Connecticut?"

OK.. OK... He said "Greenland", but I thought I'd change the ending a bit... :-))

Reply to
Frank Olson

Awww...poor Bass has lost another friend!

Haven't you figured it out yet, Bass?

Nobody here likes you.

Nobody here respects you.

Nobody here engenders such distaste except for Paul, the wireless wacko. And he's just a harmless idiot.

Evidently, everyone here is an asshole except you. What other possible conclusion could there be?

Think real hard, now...

- badenov

Reply to
Nomen Nescio

Thanks for the update on the BBB for Mr. Bass........

14 and counting. He's brobably calling all the folks at the BBB and accusing them of trying to put him out of business by accepting false accusations and bogus complaints.

BTW....Did you have to remind me of that "old" 50's tune............

Norm Mugford

Reply to
Norm Mugford

nope, this is one time you are right, but don't be so down on yourself, let us do that! ;)

Reply to
joe

Hmmmm Well, let me see,

1] you arrogant piece of shit.

Yep

2] You are the ONLY reason that this group is in the condition that it's in.

Okey dokey

3] Your idea of calm is for everyone to just let you do whatever the hell you please and say what ever you want about anyone.

OK

4] It aint ever gonna happen Fat BOY, You're NEVER gonna get YOUR way.

Yessiree

5] You've been put down and out.

That's true too

6] There's not a person left here who doesn't know exactly what the source of problems are in this Newsgroup.

Yeah

7] And it's YOU Fat ASS ...... just as it's been in every group you've ever participated in.

Yep

8] You've burned too many bridges and offended too many people to EVER think that you can fool anyone, that it's someone ELSE that's ruined this group.

Yes

9] It's been you right from the very begining and you still intentionally push the buttons that will get the response that causes the turmoil.

Sure thing

10] You deserve every nasty remark that anyone makes about you.

Aint that the truth

11] You're a nasty, rotten bastard and don't deserve to be on this planet, much less this group.

No denying that

12] And you can be SURE that you will get it shoved right back up your ass until the day you die, which hopefully is soon.

Absolutely

13] Fuck off you asshole.

That's got to be the clincher

Allen I can't find one thing that I said that would contradict your comment so for all intents and puposes, I'd have to agree with you.

Reply to
Jim

If I'm thinking of the same "guy" ..... was that Red Buttons, who played that part?

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.