--------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------

------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------

-= Get GrabIt for free from

formatting link
=-

Reply to
RockyTSquirrel
Loading thread data ...

The group is on my list. It shows if anything new is posted.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The signature on your post set off the spam filter on the Eternal September server.

Had to clip it out to reply.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Hi Rocky,

The old ABLE fart is still here as well.

Hope all is well!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Spam filter.. Gee, thanks, nice to be wanted... ;-)

Reply to
RTS

Thanks, I get to reading all the obits.. in my local paper, of folks younger than myself, and get a little nervous, that maybe I'd been left behind, or over looked.. ;-)

Reply to
RTS

Ahhhh, I don't read the local obits!! My wife does that, and they prints out those that I might know or remember. ;-)

It will happen and you will never read about it!!

The clock does not stop ticking................

Just do your due diligence and minimize the multiple possibilities.

Like, do not walk in front of a moving bus!!

Have a good weekend!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

True enough, worst heart break I've had in many a year was last month when a 2 year old cat, passed away in my arms.. We had taken it in at about 2 weeks old, and watched him grow up, as a part of the ole folks family.. . For some reason, that just got to me.. I've had friends pass, violently, medically, and just plain old age, But that cat was different somehow.. . Who would have thunk it... RTS

Reply to
RTS

Sorry to hear about your Puddy!! I totally get that, I am a Cat Guy myself!! Presently we have a Half-Cat that is my best buddy!!

You ask; what is a Half-Cat??

He is Half-In and Half-Out. He was a stray that we took in, had him fixed and when he has the open door policy!!

Yellow Tabby with white boots. We call him Boots!!

About 3 years ago I taught him how to shake my paw!! Took me about 2 months of funny stuff!! Too much to type!!

Have had others that are presently down by our creek with Granite Tomb Stones for markers. Lot's of memories.

If I may suggest, you need to find another to fill the hole in your life. For me it took about 3 months after one passed that I said to my wife, "we need a new cat!!" We Went to a local Cat Rescue. Ended up choosing 2!!

formatting link
Hope the above helps your day!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

no problem with a replacement, We live next to a Vol Fire Dept.. (the dumping ground for unwanted pets... had 4 kittens, from another feral which was living in the barn at the time.. all total, we have 12 that stay or come and go, as it suits them.. . But there's just something special about "one" that's only know you as it's provider.. ... RTS

Reply to
RTS

Ok, got it!! Hang in there!! ONE will show up!!

Les

Reply to
ABLE1

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.