CCTV products

Dears, We are a manufacturer for CCTV products, would like t develop the oversea markets,Is anybody can give some suggestion?

Thanks

Brittany

Reply to
Brittany
Loading thread data ...

Yea you didn't do too well lip-synching at that MTV awards show a few days ago, I thought your performance was listless and uninspiring and you were too fat to wear that stripper outfit, your music career is pretty much finished.

Smart move over to CCTV stuff tho

Reply to
Mark Leuck

I liked the tit grope tho. js

Reply to
Buggs

Its actually pretty sad. From America's sweetheart to America's bad example.

Disney keeps trying to resurrect her career, but until she has a serious epiphany its just not going to happen.

Hey Steve, You need to cut your losses and go find a new one. Brittney is done.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Many people thought she bared a lot about herself in her video vagina monologue performance, scars and all. It might not have been an epiphany for her, but it put a bunch of others on the road to Damascus, or somewhere. Getting her out of town was certainly on everyone's mind back then.

Reply to
Just Looking

messagenews:46e7f2d6$0$16345$ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com...

I confused the above reply

Brittany

Reply to
Brittany

D>> >but until she has a serious epiphany its just not going to happen. >>

Reply to
Roland More

We know, its due to the late night parties and boozing it up with Paris and Lindsey, you've got a serious problem to deal with

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.