CCTV lens calculator

I understand you managed to get yourself fired from the trade... again. How do you ever expect to hold a job when you fail to show up for work so often after those long binges?

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

How was the Matel trade show?

Batteries not included either.

That's gotta hurt.

Just forward a bunch of your usual posts to the distributors. That'll narrow down your choices quickly enough.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

you ever expect to hold a job when you fail to show

You understood wrong (again), jackass.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Fuck off Bass.

Go sit in a corner and die and get it over with ... will ya?

Jeeeze .... I can't wait for this f****ng year to go by till you get your next bad news from the doctor.

Reply to
Jim

That's very cool... and I found something even cooler: a PalmOS lens calculator (to run on my Treo! :) It's called pCAM, located at

formatting link
Initially it starts up with specs and presets for cinematic use, but there's a "CCTV" option that gives FOV, DOF, and aperture calculations for 1/4", 1/3",

1/2", 2/3" and 1" CCTV sensors, along with graphical displays of DOF and FOV, and even a "preview" mode. Very slick, and well worth the $15 registration, IMHO.
Reply to
Matt Ion

"Jim" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com...

that wont be a bad news...from my point of view!

Reply to
Petem

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.