Wireless CCTV web cam supplier

Hi

I'm looking to purchase a number of wireless CCTV cams and all necessary equipment to allow me to stream live video from the cam over the web.

If anybody out there can supply the full range or can recommend a company that does, please get in contact.

I am based in the UK.

Thanks Paul

snipped-for-privacy@thewebbureau.com

formatting link

Reply to
hasta
Loading thread data ...

InControl Quadcam CCTV over the Internet "Protect your family, home and outbuildings Watch over your children whilst they play See whos at the door - is it the postman or an intruder? See your home LIVE from anywhere in the world with up to 4 cameras Works via USB - makes installation a breeze

Transform your Windows PC into a sophisticated 4-channel home CCTV system with full digital recording and playback and remote access via the Internet. With the InControl Quadcam system you can protect, control and automate your home with ease. Whether you want to watch over your car or keep an eye on the kids, the Quadcam delivers high-end functionality : 4-channel digital CCTV monitoring, recording and playback, remote surveillance and control via the Internet, alarm incident alerts sent direct to your mobile phone and much more. Connecting to your PC via a standard USB socket, the InControl Quadcam hub unit offers connections for up to four cameras and is supplied with with software, connection leads and one full-colour, weatherproof CMOS camera with built-in 7m range PIR movement detector for sensing intruders or visitors outside your property. The camera has a 3.6mm lens with a 78°ree; viewing angle, 300TVL picture resolution and will work to a minimum of 4 lux , as well as an ultra-sensitive microphone and is supplied with 20m of cable. The mounting bracket allows full pan and tilt adjustment. Additional cameras are available, Order Code L78AL (for users of existing Voltek SuperCam cameras the Quadcam is also fully compatible and you can simply plug your camera into the Quadcam hub). 15m extension cables are also available " seems to take input from up to 4 cameras.

Reply to
David Quinton

We provide a wireless pan/tilt bundle

formatting link

Reply to
eagletron

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.