Bosch/RADX D5200 cable pinouts

Greetings, I lost my d5200's programming Y cable, can anyone tell me the pinouts for the cable so I can make a new one. I am more concerned with the block connector for the 9000 series panels than the modular jack connector.

I appreciate any advice, Logan

Reply to
Logan
Loading thread data ...

Bosch sells those things you know. It would be cheaper than screwing around making your own. D5203A PROGRAMMER CORD, Y TYPE $14.40 retail.

Reply to
Just Looking

I can sell you one for $20 which includes Priority Mail shipping.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

Logan wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

For an extra few dollars you could throw in a Brinks programmer. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

"Just Looking" wrote in news:46c333af$0$4114$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

Thank you gentlemen for the offers. I out of town and need to program this thing today. I think I am going to do the guess and check method, but excluding the power wires so I don't fry anything. I think it won't be that hard to get figured out. I just thought someone would know the pinouts offhand.

Logan

Reply to
Logan

Give me a few minutes. I will pull one out and give you the pinouts.

Jim Rojas

Logan wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Here are the pinouts.

D5200---> Y-RJ11------> Y-Block

1 ------> 4 ------> 1 2 ------> 3 ------> 4 3 ------> 2 ------> 2 4 ------> 1 ------> 3

Jim Rojas

Logan wrote:

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.