Ademco RapidNet ATN4

I have one of these (

formatting link
) and it seems to work really well except for people who use Vista/IE7 and FireFox. I have called Ademco (Honeywell) Video and they tell me they have never had a firmware update for it but I kinda find that hard to believe since these these things cost upward of $1,500 (my pocket still aches from it!). I've had this unit for about 3 yrs now. I was hoping some of you good people may have a 2nd opinion or possibly a 3rd party firmware that will update the viewer software. Thanks for any info provided.

Reply to
Another Anonymous
Loading thread data ...

If I didn't know any better I'd say that was Oz Vision stuff

Reply to
Mark Leuck

shoulda got a axis 241Q.

formatting link

Reply to
Group Host

Have you called the Honeywell tech support number and asked for the product manager? You probably won't get to speak to him or her directly, but you could get the email address. Perhaps they aren't aware of this problem, since this product seems a little long in the tooth about now. It might not take much of a fix, then again Honeywell may say you're on your own if it is end of life. Either way you'll have your answer.

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.