Added contact to garage zone now contacts beep individually but won't activate ?

I installed a new garage at my house with 2windows and 2 doors. Ran a 2 wire back to the panel. I series the loop in with my existing garage loop. Opened each window and each door individualy and the key pad beeped each time. But when I set the alarm either garage would not set off the alarm? Do I need to reprogram that zone?why doesn't it activate the alarm? I took the new loop off and put it back to the way it was and it still doesn't activate the alarm.

Reply to
Jeff
Loading thread data ...

I installed a new garage at my house with 2windows and 2 doors. Ran a 2 wire back to the panel. I series the loop in with my existing garage loop. Opened each window and each door individualy and the key pad beeped each time. But when I set the alarm either garage would not set off the alarm? Do I need to reprogram that zone?why doesn't it activate the alarm? I took the new loop off and put it back to the way it was and it still doesn't activate the alarm.

Reply to
RTS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.