Actually it does get more blatant, Mr. Brinks-man!!

formatting link
formatting link
formatting link

Better call eBay, Mr. Brinks-man, and tell them they have members selling your intellectual property... Just type in "brinks" on the eBay search engine...

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

Wouldn't it be interesting if Sableman and crew shut down eBay like they did Jim's site?? The "fur" would *really* fly then!!

Reply to
Frank Olson

I can tell from the handwriting and DNA on the post you're really Jim Rojas not Frank Olson. You're not fooling anyone, you just think you are. Yes, I'm better than Kreskin and CSI. Now if I can just figure out a way to log onto someone's clock every time I come up with a revelation like this, without having to go to law school of course, I'd be perfect.

Speaking of lawyers, some of the work I've seen posted here reminds me of this song "The Ballad of Irving"

formatting link
you're Jim maybe you should send it to some lawyer you know of. But this lawyer isn't looking for 143 to try to gun down, I think he wants someone with a higher number, one nearly the last on the list. I think Irving is a good descriptive nickname for a certain special lawyer.

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

Reply to
Roland Moore

Damn.... You caught me.

I've been fooling Bass for years. He thinks I'm posting from someplace in Canada.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.