707 Roll.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Time to make up more stories?

He'll never admit he's been lying.

See?

You haven't done anything honestly in years.

Somebody bring a shovel.

Take that sort of thing to another newsgroup.

Suuuuure.

I prefer not to say "shit" but everyone knows what it means.

That was actually funny. Perhaps there's hope for this lying jackass after all.

Tell him that.

Yes, we do know. They blame Olson.

You conveniently forget details of your stupid stories though.

He can't legally own a firearm in NJ due to having been comitted to Marlboro hospital at least once.

His sister called to say that he was in bad shape. I have no idea why she chose to contact me though. I called his house to confirm it but his daughter (who apparently is now running the business for him) answered. She claimed he never had a stroke and that he is fine. She didn't explain why he was unable to speak on the phone. She said that her aunt (Sabodish's sister) was trying to hurt him by telling everyone he's disabled. The whole thing made no sense but I didn't really expect much sense out of that family.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

HA HA HA HA HA

Really pisses you off that I was smart enough to realize that there were nasty vindictive son of a bitches like you around .....Eh?

Why don't you dream about what you'd do if you knew who I was. Because that's as close as your ever going to get.

YOU'VE got a history of going real life with people and have said that it was your favorite way to get back at people you don't like. So what's wrong with anyone hiding their identity from you?

And then when you intentionally piss people off and someone gets back at you ..... you piss and moan about people calling you and going personal with all the details and minutiae of your life that you've posted all over Usenet for years.

You can't do anything to stop me from being worse than you are and that pisses you off to no end. You're a miserable nasty f*ck. As fate would have it, you're going to die. You know that your chances for survival are nil and you're living with that every day and I hope it eats your f****ng brain out. For years, you've made it apparent, that you don't give a shit about people, by proclaiming that you can do anything you want to do here, and no one can stop you. You've insulted and ridiculed hundreds of people with your arrogance and abuse. Now it's your turn to know that no one cares about you. You're a loathsome, hateful and malicious bastard and now it's your turn to be the recipient of the greatest example I've ever seen, of a dish of Just Desserts being served to someone who could not deserve it more.

Reply to
Jim

Robert L Bass spewed:

--- snip bullshit ---

Hmm. Nothing left. Oh, well.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Naah. It's just kind of funny when an idiot like you who is so afraid of someone you believe is dying that you hide behind an alias, shivering at the thought that I might know who you are.

The fact is that you've given enough information about yourselkf and your business that anyone who really wanted to do so could find you pretty quickly. You brag about how long you've been in the business. You talk about boating. You occasionally sell marine alarms. You're fond of Napco. You prefer wireless. You work mainly in Brooklyn and Staten Island. You used to do business with Alarm Warehouse.

That's just what little I recall you posting. If I wanted to spend the effort tracking you down it would probably take a day or two. The fact is you're not that important. Who on earth would want to look up a vulgar pig like you? The fact that you spend most of your free time posting here is evidence you have no life -- no friends, no relationship with the poor, unfortunate woman who made the mistake of marrying you, no family members interested in talking to you.

Face it, Jiminex. You're just a nasty, vulgar old man with nothing to do all night but spew hatred. The only one who even tries to reach out to you is that drug-addled nitwit from Waco. Watch out though. He's also about the only one here likely to try to find you.

You think I'd care enough to bother? All your encyclopedic cursing and babbling does is make you look like an old fool. Feel free to continue.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

like you who is so afraid of someone you believe is dying that you hide beh= ind an

Well, the fact that you have to refer to me all the time, in your posts, says different. You're right where you deserve to be. No place to go, but in the grave. And I'm right here cheering you on. What are enemies for ..... anyway?

Oh and the reason I keep my identity hidden. You remember this .... don't you?

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D Author: Robert L Bass

I have his home address and telephone number on file.

Eventually I'll get around to locating his employer. At that point I will begin forwarding copies of every single post he makes to their personnel department. This is a very effective means of dealing with intractible flamers. It is not necessary to make any claims at all about their actions. Just let the employer know what they do and then spread the facts all over Usenet if it continues. A few dozen forwarded posts will usually suffice. It's really the best kind of justice as the abuser's own posts bring about his (sometimes her) demise.

It is amazing how fast an abuser can be flipped clean through a wall by this simple, straightforward technique. It has the added benefit of sending the blood pressures of several other rather nasty folks through the roof, possibly bring on a cardio-vascular accident. Nifty.

Blue Skies, Robert L Bass =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

business that anyone who really wanted to do so could find

s=2E =A0You talk about boating. =A0You occasionally sell marine

ly in Brooklyn and Staten Island. =A0You used to do business with

You and everybody else here, knows only what I've said in this Newsgroup. It's up to you to believe it or not. You stupidly do. But I'll give you a hint, you're wrong about the most vital parts. But, even so, there are over 1400 alarm companies in just the NY metro area only. There's not one person in this group that's even got the remotest clue as to who or where I am.

effort tracking you down it would probably take a day or

Are you sure you have that much time left?

ok up a vulgar pig like you? =A0

Why .... I'd imagine for the very same reason someone would want to look up a dying pig like you

iends, no relationship with the poor, unfortunate woman who

You seem to be describing your self ..... dontcha think? You seem to be the one always boasting about all the posting you do in the Newsgroup. You seem to be the one that everyone here talks down to. (Please quote the people who keep posting things about me, as they do about you.)And you're the one who's been divorced.

As far as your family, I wouldn't know, just as you don't know about mine. But I can surmise by your nasty f****ng arrogance that you're tolorated rather than respected.

do all night but spew hatred. =A0

I have no doubt that's what it appears to you. Your the one that it's all aimed at and deserves it. What other opinion could you have?

h=2E =A0He's also about the only one here likely to try to find

I have no idea what he is, does or would want. He's of no importance to me, except to use as an example of what you do to people.

You obviously care enough to keep responding to me. You make my hobby so enjoyable. I just love pissing you off. You're so deserving of someone like me.

ld >fool. =A0Feel free

As you coined the comment........ I don't need your permission to do anything in this Newsgroup. This is an alt group and no one can tell anyone what to do. If you don't like what I do, you're welcome to leave. Don't let the door hit you in your fat, flabby, chemo ridden, cancer laden ass .... on the way out. Or, you can stick around until you die. Which ever comes first. ( I added that last part my self .... could ya tell?)

Reply to
Jim

You're an easy target.

Yes, Sarasota is a nice place. I live in a beautiful gated community. I have a nice home with room for huge *parties. I spend about half my time in Brazil at my second home. Life is good.

*Explanatory note: A party is when a lot of friends get together for a good time. Not having friends, you might need help with the concept.

We're all going there some day, Jimbo. Along the way I'm having a good time, enjoying the company of a beautiful wife and a loving family. In a few weeks we'll be in Carnaval -- samba dancing in the streets of Brazil, surrounded by a few million other happy folks, laughing, drinking (just a bit) and listening to terrific music. Right after Carnaval we're going to a private resort for a few days of R&R before I get back to work.

Meanwhile, you'll be sitting in your hovel, hunched over your little PC, posting vitriol and gleefully awaiting my death. I have no idea whether I have one year or 40 years left on this earth, Jimbo. What I do know is that I'll be enjoying every moment I have while you'll be sitting by your miserable self, posting hate messages and trying to convince yourself that you're living the good life.

I may not cause any of the morons in ASA to shed a tear but there will be loved ones who miss me when I'm gone. Sure, you'll still be filled with hatred (assuming you actually outlive me despite all that acid eating away at your guts). Here's the real difference. No one will hate you when you leave the planet, Jimbo. The fact is no one will even notice.

You're not my enemy, Jimbo. You're more like a pimple -- mildly irritating and often festering, but nothing that's going to affect the quality of life.

Sure. You're a coward. Who could forget?

Most of us can easily tell when you're talking about your life vs. when you're bullfranking. For example, when you brag about all your Napco experience there's enough fact in there to know it's your main panel. OTOH, ehrn you make up stupid lies about you (a plump, aging guy with arthritic fingers) beating up a gang of teenage punks, we know you're full of... well, you.

Nope. I'm bang on about all of the points you made.

There are only a few from your part of NYC who use mainly Napco, talk a lot about sail boating and no longer use Alarm Warehouse, due to a stupid fight you picked with the manager.

Correction: There's probably no one who cares enough to find out.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.