Virtual Office Programming Instructions

Hi all,

I have a question on how to program up an I2002 set with Virtual office login capabilities.

This is my assumption for an i2002/04 set, please correct me if i am wrong

- create the i2002 and incorporate a SCPW code. The virual user will then go to the set, navigate until they come to virtual login, select and enter their User ID (ext) and SCPW.

I imagine this is all it takes from a programming perspective to get the user to this point?

Any help or advice would be much apprecaited.

Thank you in advance!!

Reply to
ReenSingh
Loading thread data ...

Hi all,

I have a question on how to program up an I2002 set with Virtual office login capabilities.

- create the i2002 and incorporate a SCPW code. The virual user will then go to the set, navigate until they come to virtual login, select and enter their User ID (ext) and SCPW.

I imagine this is all it takes from a programming perspective to get the user to this point?

Thank you in advance!!

Reply to
ReenSingh

Hi all,

Thank you in advance!!

Reply to
ReenSingh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.