reporting for call center

Hi to all... It will be that somebody could pass me the hand? We are using BCM 3,7 with call pilot, now we are interested in the reports of the call center, for which we installed reporting for call center on Windows 2000 professional edition sp 4, the application settled all good and also it installed MySQL Version 3.23.53, from reporting we accede to the BCM to import all the details of call center to the local data base (MySql), which show that looks for registries from year 1970, but the problem is that when reaches the 29 of February of the 2004 (94% of transference), the transference is disappointed. According to i could see the log file, as of that date no longer exist registries in the data base of the BCM, which is reasonable because until now we have only used call center for some tests, somebody knows how is made the connection between the local data base and the data base of the BCM? How I can manipulate the data base of the BCM? I hope that they excuse me by my poor english... Any suggestion very would be thanked for

Rodolfo

Reply to
Rodolfo
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.