Handset/Headset volume

I get complaints quite often at our site that the volume on the phones is too low, especially in the call centres, even with the phone volumes maxed out. Is there a way to increase the volume on the TN, or on a specific line card?

Thanks, Michael Andrews

Reply to
Michael Andrews
Loading thread data ...

Any more info, like what phone system are we talking about?

Kevin Martin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

I don't know why my reply didn't show up yesterday...

We have an Option 61C running Succession 3.0.

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Sorry, I can't help

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Martin

This is probably a headset only issue. a lot of headsets have dip switchs to match the impedance of the phone that you are using. Contact the manufactor of the headset that you are using and find out if it is compatiable with the pbx and phone set that you are using and if so what the settings should be.

Reply to
John Smith

You might want to look at the ROLR data (I think it's LD 17 to change, but look in the NTP in LD 17 for the tables.) I haven't studied it extensively, but I think it refers to an overall volume level that adjustable in increments. Sorry I don't have more exact info, but it's been awhile since I was looking at it. Hope it helps - Cheers! Wherewolf

Reply to
Wherewolf

Thanks for the reply. I'll have to tinker around a bit, but this points me in the right direction.

If anyone wants a good NTP to read regarding ROLR/TOLR check this one out, starting on page 133:

formatting link
Thanks again! Much appreciated.

Reply to
Michael Andrews

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.