DN PIckup Help

Is there any way to pick up a telephone from an another telephone by just simply enter a code + DN. I don't want to create a pickup group for just one person that is assigned to pick up two other phones. I'm using Nortel 81c and 3900 phones Please Help

Reply to
Frank_232
Loading thread data ...

When your user finds out how another area does it, you'll be the topic every so often. And over time, if you short change the users, an opinion will develop.

Will this person know what line is ringing on those phones? Would it be helpful for the person to answer the others persons second line in a pinch? That makes 4 DNs they would have to try if they had one bad ear and no directional hearing.

If you are trying to save effort, the keystrokes of your post exceed those of the RNPG feature. If you are conserving the 4000 possible Pickiup groups, well thats not it,

Or is it that these users are deserving of any inconvenience possible. That's your only chance of forgiveness from me.

*** The feature is called Directed Call Pickup, and I am pretyty sure you still need to be in a common group. I kinda hope it needs to be in as group...cuz what if this person stops liking you and all day long theykeep dialing the pickup code + your extension.

It's worth a try. Add CLS DPUA and see if you can dial SPRE95 + Ringing DN

After that, list your RNPs in LD81, find a number not used, and put each phone in the same group, add *1 into FFC table for Call Pickup and avoid taking a key away for RNP

Reply to
GHTROUT

Thank you very much, that was very Helpful.

GHTROUT wrote:

Reply to
Frank_232

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.