callpilot 1002rp acts slow and stops answering

Hey whats up..I have a callpilot rls 2.01.27 1002rp, the server works real slow, it needs to be rebooted at times to come back. I checked the event codes and alarm monitor the only code that is crytical is

38728 and I can't find any info on that code anywhere. I know callpilot pretty well, I ran every diagnostic test you can run and they all passed. I know i need new PEP's, also the led's on the front panel for the hard drives (the six lights) only 0 and 3 flash the others never do. My RAID say's for a01-01 channel 1 sc id 0, the next a02-01 channel 1 sc id 1, a03-01 channel 1 sc id 2 , etc.. I think this is wrong even though they all say online the documentation says the first one a01-01 should say channel 0 sc id 0 and so on. Can this be my problem. I also think this has the old scsi power ribbon cable that needs to be retrofitted with Nortel's new one.Thanks
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

jeff-kun had written this in response to

formatting link
: I am recieving the same 38728 code. I do not know much about the hard drive setup but my system seems to be normal. I will runn the diagnostic and see if I can get the same result. I the past I have ran diagnostics more than once and have recieved diffrent results. I'll let you know what I come up with.

------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@earthl> Hey whats up..I have a callpilot rls 2.01.27 1002rp, the server works

Reply to
jeff-kun

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.