Sirius home kits? universal?

my sister and brother in law just set up their cars with sirius radio. they are interested in also getting a home kit for it, but the problem is they both have different reciever units for it. my question is, do they make a universal home kit that will work with nay of the radio's. can you "make" oen yourself (they don't really need a plastic dock, I guess just an antenna and power cable that can plug into a 110 outlet. has anyone done this. the problem is if one of them gets home and wants to listen to sirius, one of their radio's won't work if they have a home dock thats ment for the toehrs radio (if you follow me) any input would be appreciated. thanks

-Nick

Reply to
Nick Vital
Loading thread data ...

Items are all over ebay, search for sirius home docking station. Many are hard to come buy this week, gee, i wonder why!!

formatting link

Reply to
Sonance4Less

formatting link

yeah the problem with that is that all of thsoe docks are for spacific radio's, I'm looking for a universal one (that will work with mroe than 1 different kind of reciever.

Reply to
Dr Nick

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.