Xantech MRC88 Controller Amplifiers

I have available 3 Xantech MRC88 Controller Amplifiers which retail for

>$5000, available at a substantial savings for the serious buyer. > > This is an eight source - eight zone controller / amplifier designed to be > the heart of the whole-house entertainment distribution system and capable > of controlling every major system in the home from security, lighting, > entertainment, and climate control. > > Available also are the contol panels and some of the much desired > accessories. > > Email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for additonal informaion and > current availability. Also available are Denon receivers (many models > available) as well as Sonance in the wall and in the ceiling speakers. > > These are NOT stolen, unauthorized, out the back door, gray market, black > market etc. These are legitimate, warrentied and if needed i will post on > eBay for YOUR PROTECTION and MINE. > > Not everything that is sold at a discount has to carry a concern as my > competitors want you to believe.

Be aware of slander from "OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION"

Infamous for posting messages saying LEGITIMATE sales people are scam artists. Do a Google for the truth on him, searching under GROUPS.

formatting link
Thank you to the other LEGIT dealers who have since warned me about this headache. Together, we will continue to bring discounts to customers through LEGIT, LEGAL means. i post my real name, address, phone number, email address, verified paypal and ebay account, why doesn't he?

Brian

> > > > >
Reply to
Xantech MRC 88
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.