X-10 DS10A Door/Window Sensor

I bought three of these sensors to use with X-10 home automation only to find they only work with the security system. Has anyone modified these to work with Homeseer or MisterHouse and the RR501 receiver? If not, is there some documentation on the schematic, frequency and codes these sensors use?

I want to use these detectors to automate a garage door, If I can these would really simplify how this is done.

Thanks for the help and reply

Clay

Reply to
commander_cad
Loading thread data ...

Dave Houston did create a PIC replacement for X10 MR26A, but unfortunatly this is not available anymore. He could probably help you on the protocol.

He did sent me a PIC, and I did wrote a misterhouse module for it. If you own a BX24-AHT, another great piece of hardware from Dave, you should be able to receive the code as well, note that I never test my misterhouse BX24-AHT module with the DS10A

a garage door, If I can these

--

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Gaetan Lord - FTA - snipped-for-privacy@sgi.com - SGI - Montreal, Canada "I deserve the right to be wrong"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Linny

Reply to
admin

Yes, the W800 will work with those door/window contacts and HomeSeer and I beleive MisterHouse.

Martin

formatting link

Reply to
AutomatedOutlet.com

Hi Clay The w800 also has an xPL Plugin.....xPL is a UK base HA software (free) Some of the guys using xPL are using those switches you mention......

Also xPL has a new plugin(xPLMediaNet) for networked audio devices such as Rio , Slimp3, Extreamer.......Check out the links if interested..

formatting link
formatting link
HTH Frank

Reply to
Frank Mc Alinden

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.