Trouble identifying security camera type

Trouble identifying security camera type... please help.

I have seen this camera, at least it looks like a wireless security camera... the hole on the right appears to be a pin hole security camera, but the bulg on the left hand side portion has me really curious. I look at dozens of websites but came up empty to any style or similar device. The camera is mounted on a window sill, and on the far left side there is a power connection (at least that is what it looks like through binoculars). Could the nipple or bulge on the left hand side be a listening device ?

There is a picture at the web address listed below and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. Sal.

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Why do you need to know?

Reply to
John O Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.