Help w/security camera and controller?

I'm using a Panasonic WV-CS554 (or a very close model) w/the WV-CU101 controller.

The problem is that as a security camera it's made to be mounted above the subject. I need to mount it slightly below the subject. When you do this, though, you end up with an upside down image.

I apologize for my ignorance, but is there any way to either a) have it record it right-side up or b) rotate the image 180 degrees so I can see it right-side up? It displays on a tv, but could it be moved to a computer screen and perhaps there's software that would flip it?

The other caveat is it's also tied to a ES-488 SMTPE timecode generator, and I can't lose the accuracy of the time stamps matching.

Thanks in advance for any help! Cady

Reply to
cadyms
Loading thread data ...

That camera is designed to be installed upside down. It doesn't offer "table top" mounting. The KX-HCM280 from Panasonic does....it's a Network Camera though.

Reply to
Jackcsg

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.