PC to Control IR device?

Could someone give me some links to an adapter that would allow me to control an IR device (such as a cable box) with my pc?

Reply to
nickolas80
Loading thread data ...

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,130,000 English pages for controlling IR devices with your PC. (0.10 seconds)

How-To Turn your iPod in to a Universal Infrared Remote Control ...How-To Turn your iPod in to a Universal Infrared Remote Control ... Remove the Total Remote IR device from the Pocket PC headphone jack and run a line out ... features.engadget.com/2004/07/27/how-to-turn-your-ipod-in-to-a-universal-inf rared-remote-control/ - 120k - Cached - Similar pages

PC Remote Control - Custom designed circuitThe computer at your fingertips! PC Remote Control compatible devices ... The IR receiver runs out of control at a certain level of ambient light. ...

formatting link
- 8k - Cached - Similar pages

PC to IR Linc - Serial / R232 PC Control of Infrared / IR DevicesPC to IR Linc - Serial / R232 PC Control of Infrared / IR Devices - Control your whole-house audio or home theater system from the comfort of your PC!

formatting link
- 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Universal Remote MX-900 Programmable IR/RF Remote ControlMX-900 Programmable IR/RF Remote Control - This universal remote control powers up to 40 devices and sends both IR and RF signals, so you can keep your ...

formatting link
- 44k - Cached - Similar pages

Bjorn3d.com -Thermaltake XTunner - IR Remote Fan Control Device ...Thermaltake XTunner - IR Remote Fan Control Device. Company: Thermaltake ... Might as well add a remote to your PC right? But what to control. ...

formatting link
- 28k - Cached - Similar pages

VITO Remote - Pocket PC infrared universal remote control TV, VCR, DVDVITO Remote is universal remote control software for your Pocket PC. ... Other Pocket PC devices not included into the list may also be compatible with VITO ...

formatting link
- 50k - Cached - Similar pages

Remote Controls Using RF, IR or Your PCRemote control products and kit for RF remote control, IR remote control, ... Use Your PC as a Remote Control Remote control by PC devices and some stand ...

formatting link
- 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Google is your friend . . .

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

formatting link

Reply to
Si Ballenger

Out of all the various IR interfaces this one is worth it.

Supposedly some of the newer MCE-compatible devices have IR output. But I'm not familiar with how much support there is for them in anything other than MCE.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.