patented crazyness

Loading thread data ...

bald spot hair combing technique patent

formatting link

Reply to
z

That's the funniest thing I've seen all month. To think that someone actually paid to get a patent on a combover is amazing not to mention that the USPTO actually fell for it and granted it!!

formatting link

Reply to
BruceR

You'll like this one, too:

formatting link
Electronic Mind Control Is Here, NOW- The Actual US Patents Granted US PATENT 4,858,612

-- Bobby G.

formatting link

Reply to
Robert Green

Not all so crazy. The one about disabling a car engine with microwaves is now available to law enforcement. The device is mounted on a helicopter and aimed at a subject car that is being chased. When triggered, the microwaves screw up the engine's computer and the car stops. The people in the car are (supposedly) not harmed by the microwaves. I saw this is in a recent issue of either Popular Mechanics or Popular Science.

Reply to
BruceR

Scary more than crazy. Some of these patents really involve altering brainwaves. Shades of 1984 and beyond.

Supposedly. :-) Although my feeling about people who run from the cops like Rodney K. is that you can't punch them enough for endangering the lives of countless other citizens as they careen down public highways like ballastic missiles.

The skygun is probably the best solution to the California Car Chase Epidemic. I think that like some internet flamers, these high speed runners are in it mostly for the attention. Shutting down the pursuit as early as possible seems to me the best solution. If it accidentally sterilizes the runners, well, that's natural selection for you!

You know that soon, somewhere on the net, a guy will be peddling Tempest-grade ignition components and heavy shielding for the engine electronics.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.