Help Wanted

My business has reached the point where we are unable to handle all of the incoming sales calls. The ideal candidate will be a sales rep with a broad-based knowledge of CCTV, security, home automation, intercom and access control systems. Someone with a basic understanding of most of the above and specialized knowledge of security, automation and/or CCTV would also be of interest.

If any of you folks know of someone with some of these skills who might be interested in a sales position I'd like to hear from them. Hours are flexible. Salary and commission are negotiable. Location is unimportant thanks to VoIP technology. Everyone in the company presently works from their homes and we like it that way.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

what's the pay, what's the hours?

Reply to
Joe

unimportant

Is it an employee/employer relationship or is it a subcontractor 1099 position? How long has this telephone sales program of yours been in existance? Since Robert has me black balled, anyone care to bump this along.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Done... unless he's got me black balled

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Payment is a mix of salary, base and commission. Starting salary and base will depend on the candidate's experience and ability. Hours are 9:00-5:00 M/F.

BTW, no cold calling and no soliciting are required.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Reply to
coord

BAAaaaaaWWWWWaaaaaaaa Bass Home Electronics 4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

do I need an electrical license, if so FL or the state I live in?

Reply to
Joe

Oh boy you asked a loaded question to the wrong person

Reply to
Mark Leuck

What Robert *really* needs is a *licensed* individual to be able to sell and consult on alarm systems over the phone. At present, any advice or instruction he provides over the phone constitutes a breach of Florida Statutes and places him squarely within the jurisdiction of the DBPR.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Why not outsource to India? Heck Ademco & ADT do it... LMAO

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

For sales?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Sure...at the same time he can also his customers Florida Lottery tickets to offset his costs.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Anyone who has the audacity to disagee with him is automatically enrolled in the IB by RLB.

Its interesting that he would ask people not to x-post in ASA/CHA because it irritates some people in CHA, many people have asked RLB not to post in ASA for the same reasons, his response- "I'll post what I want -where I want"

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

That is patently untrue as several folks in CHA can attest. I enjoy discussions here and try to contribute useful stuff when I can. Once in a while there's a disagreement. If I find I'm wrong I customarily respond with "thank you".

And yet you chose to do so anyway. I wonder if you thought that would be helpful to someone.

There's a huge difference. You asked me not to post at all because you don't like the fact that I offer to sell alarms to DIYers. I never told or asked Jim not to post at all. I only asked Jim Rojas not to x-post here because many of these threads in ASA quickly break down into vitriol. Folks in CHA have politely asked that you not bring your anger here. I think that's a reasonable request and that any decent person would honor it. I'm asking you for the same courtesy. Please don't mess up this newsgroup too. The folks who post here have done nothing to offend you.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

See if you can find someone who actually knows what they are talking about and delegate the responsibility of spamming the newsgroup to them

Doug

Reply to
Doug L

Reply to
Everywhere Man

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.