Jetson Systems is hiring a senior AMX programmer

Jetson Systems is a technology consulting firm that specializes in the design and programming of Smart Systems for residential and commercial environments. We are currently looking for an experienced AMX systems programmer to serve as a senior team leader in the development of innovative software solutions for AMX control systems in our San Francisco headquarters.

This is a salaried position offering equity in the company and benefits. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience programming complex AMX control systems. ACE certification is a plus but is not required. A computer science or computer engineering degree with Visual Basic, Java and/or C++ skills is highly desirable. The candidate will report to our head of development.

Salary is negotiable and based on experience. The opportunity to grow with the company is tremendous. We are looking for a self starter who is motivated and interested in helping take the company to the next level.

Jetson Systems operates internationally from its headquarters in San Francisco, CA and offices in New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA. For more information about our company please visit our website at

formatting link
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply only via email to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. A cover letter is required. Resumes without a cover letter will be dismissed. No phone calls please.

Thank you for your interest.

Reply to
Colin Duwe
Loading thread data ...

Colin Duwe inspired greatness with:

Cool name for the company. I recently started buying all my robot parts from Cogswell Cogs, Spacely Sprockets was overcharging me.

Reply to
Cam-man

Yeah... That Spacely... What a character!

Reply to
Frank Olson

Frank Olson inspired greatness with:

And I hear he treats his employees like hell! LOL!

Reply to
Sock Puppet

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.