Zonealarm and Acronis True Image

Has anyone used Zone Alarm and Acronis True Image together on the same machine? Any problems encountered?

Johannes.

Cambridge UK.

Reply to
Ntl News
Loading thread data ...

I am using the two together, and have not seen any problem, unless there is one that is escaping me.

Reply to
Bob Horvath

Reply to
gene martinez

Thanks for info. Sounds reassuring. Remind me please, which versions of these products are you both using?

Johannes.

Reply to
Ntl News

Acronis 8.0 and latest version of ZA

Reply to
Bob Horvath

Acronis True Image and Zone Alarm have been running together on my computer for several years with no problems other than some minor configuration adjustments that had to be made in Zone Alarm.

If you use Acronis to backup to another computer on a network, you have be sure that the computer that is doing the backup can access the other computer on the network and have write privileges too.

Reply to
Ajax

There is an interesting discussion on the ZoneAlarm Forum about this.

See

formatting link
My question is: Can one do continuous disk cloning on a machine where ZoneAlarm Pro is running? Apparently, ZA does not like to see two disks with a boot partition on each.

Thanks for all opinions,

Johannes.

Reply to
Ntl News

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.