Windows RAS, Netscreen Firewall and Windows Native VPN Clients

Hi, I want to set up a VPN using Windows RAS that will allow remote clients to have access to the network. So far I have been able to connect to my RAS server from the local network and it seems to be working okay. But I cannot get this traffic to be tunnel through my Netscreen firewall. I wanted to channel PPTP traffic to a virtual IP mapped to my RAS Server but there is no option for choosing PPTP as a virtual IP service. I am using Netscreen ScreeOS 3.0 and WIndows 2003 Server as my RAS Server and my remote machines are running Windows XP and Vista. This this possible to do this setup?

Reply to
Xml Dblr
Loading thread data ...

Hi, I want to set up a VPN using Windows RAS that will allow remote clients to have access to the network. So far I have been able to connect to my RAS server from the local network and it seems to be working okay. But I cannot get this traffic to be tunnel through my Netscreen firewall. I wanted to channel PPTP traffic to a virtual IP mapped to my RAS Server but there is no option for choosing PPTP as a virtual IP service. I am using Netscreen ScreeOS 3.0 and WIndows 2003 Server as my RAS Server and my remote machines are running Windows XP and Vista. Is it possible to set this up?

Reply to
Xml Dblr

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.