Windows 2003 DNS

Hello all.

It seems peculier. We have windows 2003 ADS based domain.past three days we are not able to login to messenger, hotmail , and some of other international sites. Our DNS configured to forward the dns queries outside our domain to point to our ISP DNS.

We have cisco 1700 series router as gateway .there is no changes we did and there is no changes in our ISA also.

I can ping those mentioned sites able to telnet using 80 hotmail.com but not able to find a solution. when i use msn messenger trouble shooting wizard it says no problem

I suspect there is some problem in our Active directory services or what ??

Any help inthis regar is hightly appreciated

Reply to
kripa
Loading thread data ...

Hello all.

It seems peculier. We have windows 2003 ADS based domain.past three days we are not able to login to messenger, hotmail , and some of other international sites. Our DNS configured to forward the dns queries outside our domain to point to our ISP DNS.

We have cisco 1700 series router as gateway .there is no changes we did and there is no changes in our ISA also.

I can ping those mentioned sites able to telnet using 80 hotmail.com but not able to find a solution. when i use msn messenger trouble shooting wizard it says no problem

I suspect there is some problem in our Active directory services or what ??

Any help inthis regar is hightly appreciated

Reply to
kripa

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.