Which firewall is best ?

Hi All,

I am looking for Firewall for one of sites in INDIA.

I am looking for following features:

Firewall Throughput --- 200+/300+ Mbps Concurrent Sessions --- 500,000 Nodes supported (LAN IPs) --- Unlimited Interface 10/100 --- 4(minimum) VPN Throughput --- 100/130 Mbps VPN Protocols supported --- IPSEC,IKE,PPTP Policy base Web access --- Internet browsing Authentication based User Web Access Centralized Administration --- Web based Console Concurrent Connections --- 5,00,000 Nodes Supported --- Unlimited Intrusion Detection/Prevention Content Filtering --- URL Filtering Attachment Blocker -- Gateway Anti-Virus --- Gateway Anti-Spam --- Gateway Stateful packet Firewall Application Proxies -- TCP,HTTP, SMTP,FTP,DNS DOS, DDOS,SYNC, Progressive DOS Attack Detection/Prevention Fragmented Packet Reassembly Malformed Packet Protected Protocol Anomaly Prevention Static/Dynamic Blocked Sources List Logging/Reporting --- Syslog (tcp/udp), HTML reports Auto-Updating - Online Traffic management and prioritizing Routing --- Static, RIP, OSPF Alarms --- Email, MSA, Custom Program Alert Vulnerability Assessment

Ad for this i have Watchguard Firebox X2500, Sonicwall PRO 2040, and Fortigate 200A uin pipeline. Which of this three products is good?

I know there are lots of Security experts in this group, please help me in making right invesment in right choice.

Thanks in advance Chetan Kamra

Reply to
NETADMIN
Loading thread data ...

We have three development centers in India running WatchGuard X1000 and they don't come close to saturation. I've used WG for years without any real issues.

Reply to
Leythos

Hi

Is WatchGuard X1000 supports unlimited users As my requirement is preety high in that case and i am looking for agateway firewall which can replace PIX 515

Chetan

Reply to
NETADMIN

I don't fully understand your post as written.

You might want to check the

formatting link
website, it lists all spec's for the unit.

Reply to
Leythos

What does the community think of IPCop at least for the testing bench - on a decent system with sufficient amount of memory and a specific large storage device (80Gb minimum)

includes all features above unknown is the max throughput some of those features can be added with mods and addons.

Basic price for private use is nihil unknown is the license for professional use

Current is IPCop 1.4.10 - size

Reply to
heraux

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.