Trouble - Strange behaviour on VPN to China

We are experiencing a strange behaviour on a VPN we have from Italy to China. The VPN between a PIX 515E and a PIX 506E (we have tens of these VPNs). Till the end of April our VPN worked fine, but it was absolutle too slow to be seriuosly usable. So people in China decided to change Internet connection provider.

From that moment the VPN (reconfigured to comply with the new public

IP) didn't work fine anymore. For example it is possible to connect to PC in China from Italy using VNC, but it is impossible to connect to SAP Servers in Italy from China (using SAPGui). Moreover also a Citrix connection from China to Italy doesn't work.

Does anyone has ideas on this problem? TIA

Reply to
lproietti
Loading thread data ...

I assume you are using IPSEC. Does it work at all? I can't use IPSEC on my connection because it's a satellite link. What looks like a regular TCP connection is actually TCP -> UDP -> TCP. I can use VNC or an SSL tunnel, but not IPSEC because of the interrupted connection.

Reply to
Rod Engelsman

Check the MTU size.

Wayne McGlinn Brisbane, Oz

Reply to
Wayne

Hello Don't you know that everything single Packet is several time analyzed in China ?

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
linux

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.