NT5GT AND DOMAIN

Hi am working with a Netscreen 5gt. And i want to know what sould i do to use the vpn with a domain server.??? Please some advice?

Reply to
jlaporte
Loading thread data ...

wolfgang, volker, sebastian:

sick'em !!!

Reply to
mak

Can we please get some more info? What type of VPN, what are you trying to accomplish?

Reply to
Chad Mahoney

The vpn netscreen 5GT. And I want that remote user can user the domain to logon. Right now, the remote computer can find the domain server.

Chad Mahoney a =E9crit :

Reply to
jlaporte

what type of VPN are you talking about? probably you are talking about dial-up VPN & you want to use, eg, Active Directory for user authentication when users are trying to establish a dial-up VPN connection.

In that case, No you can not use AD for user authentication as far as I know. I might be wrong tho. I'm not that expert, but we are using NS 5GT.

A better solution is to use SSL VPN instead of dial-up VPN, if I am assuming correct. Luck of information, so it's hard to tell. you can find @ Juniper web site.

Anyway, if you can get a SSL VPN appliance, you can integrate w/ AD for user authentication. I do not know about UNIX, Linux environment.

Takeshi

snipped-for-privacy@prma> The vpn netscreen 5GT. And I want that remote user can user the domain

Reply to
ny_takeshi

Not i USE IPSEC as VPN ny_takeshi a =E9crit :

Reply to
jlaporte

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.