Launching Dos Application

What is the Dos application, which version of Kerio, and what OS are you running?

Reply to
Alan Illeman
Loading thread data ...

Hello,

I use Kerio firewall, and have such problem: When firewall is enable, there is no possible to open any dos application. I tried to find a rule which denied launchig dos aplication, but I have't found it... what should I do?

Szymon

Reply to
Szymon

I use Windows XP Pro, and have Kerio 4. I try to launch Turbo C++, and after that there appears message on the screen: "Windows cannot acces the specyfied device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions yo acces the item". When I disable firewall, everything works.

Szymon

Reply to
Szymon

I have no experience with XP but the obvious question is: why do you need the firewall running to launch this program? I've used Kerio 4, in fact I have a licence for it, but favour 2.1.5. Are there any other Dos apps that run with the firewall? Are you running as Admin? Is there a command line interface to Turbo C++? and does that run?

Reply to
Alan Illeman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.