Latest ScreenOS for Juniper Netscreen 50 Firewall

Dear All,

I just bought a Juniper Netscreen 50 Firewall, and I would like to upgrade the ScreenOS to the latest version. I tried the to download it from Juniper's web site, but as you know, without a support contract $$$$$ with Juniper Networks I'm unable to download it.

I will highly appreciate if someone with a support contract could download the latest ScreenOS for Netscreen 50.

Please email me and I will give you access to my FTP server to upload the image. Also, I got a Cisco CCO account with download privileges in case you need something from Cisco.

Thank you in advance, Walter

Reply to
Walter
Loading thread data ...

Dear All,

I just bought a Juniper Netscreen 50 Firewall, and I would like to upgrade the ScreenOS to the latest version. I tried the to download it from Juniper's web site, but as you know, without a support contract $$$$$ with Juniper Networks I'm unable to download it.

I will highly appreciate if someone with a support contract could download the latest ScreenOS for Netscreen 50.

Please email me and I will give you access to my FTP server to upload the image. Also, I got a Cisco CCO account with download privileges in case you need something from Cisco.

Reply to
Walter

Dear All,

Reply to
Walter

Walter - what makes you think anyone is going to provide a update they PAID for to you for free?

If you just bought the Netscream and didn't buy a support contract then you didn't really need updates. It's a real shame that people like you want others to pirate copies of security updates in these days and times. Asking for a pirated copy is about as unethical as it gets.

Reply to
Leythos

Greetings Gentlemen,

Although I didn't got anything from you 2 guys (exempt a dumb virus for Micro$oft attached to a dumb email message from user-

12hc0si.cable.mindspring.com [69.22.3.146]), I appreciated your attention and comments.

Anyway, thanks a lot mr. X for the account... now I can download anything from Juniper, including JunOS versions!!!

Kind Regards, Walter Frost CCIE(R/S+Security),CCSE,CISSP,MCSE+

PS: I don't run MS Windows at home ;)

Reply to
Walter

So you're a hypocrite *and* a thief. Ok.

-Russ.

Reply to
Somebody.

Netscream? Heh...I like that....

Reply to
gray.wizard

In the early days I often wanted to scream at the idiot that forced one on us when the old appliance was more than working fine and still under warranty :)

Reply to
Leythos

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.