ICA error numbers and their meaning -- Where?

Sure.

formatting link
HTH, HAND,

Reply to
Arthur Hagen
Loading thread data ...

Can someone refer me to a URL on which I can see a complete list of ICA error numbers and their meaning?

Reply to
Stan Goodman

I am truly grateful for your timely response.

I might have mentioned, but didn't think it necessary, that yesterday I spent an unedifying and unsuccessful half hour on Google looking for such a list. fter that, I thought that it might be less trying on the nerves to ask in a group such as this, which might be frequented by people that probably could give me an aswer right off the top of their heads; if I erred in that, I must apologize.

I would be grateful if someone can point me to such a list, or otherwise help me find one.

Reply to
Stan Goodman

One would have thought that a NG like this one would have a FAQ, and that an answer to the question I asked would have been included in it rather prominently; the interpretation of error messages seems sufficiently fundamental that the information should be available very readily. That seems not to be the case. Blowing off a questioner with a terse reference to Google doesn't really cut it, unless you know that an answer can be found on the engine with reasonable effort.

As my contribution to the potential helpfulness of this group (why else does the group exist, except as a venue for cronies to congregate?), I would like to offer the following URL, where a complete list is displayed. No, I did not find it on Google:

Actually, it's an IBM page.

If there is a FAQ, or if someday someone thinks to make one, I suggest that the above be included in it. Near the top.

Reply to
Stan Goodman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.