Firewall certifications

Hi, I run a small linux company, which does setup & managing Linux for small businesses. Currently, I have small number of clients. For some of my clients, I have installed a Linux based gateway firewall box which runs iptables, Squid, Squidguard, ClamAV etc. This is pretty popular, so I wish to take the next step - which is some kind of certification - What I do is comparable to few other branded products & mine is cheaper, but sometimes the branded products win out because of their certifications - ICSA certification, NSS Labs certifications, Checkmark Certification etc.

I am thinking of standardising my product & also getting some kind of certification. For the beginning, I need some certification which is easy to get & which is affordable. This is basically just a bullet point for my brochure. Is there any such certification which people can recommend. If I am able to take this product to the next level, I would be looking for a better certification (if the cheap one isn't that) which will actually find holes in my product which I fix & get the certification - will probably be more expensive.

Reply to
FW
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.