Add remote site to existing Watchguard VPN tunnel

Here's the deal. I'm relatively savvy in the technical arena, but very new to the VPN tunneling process. Yet, I've got one up and running. I've got two locations connected via VPN tunnel, one location using DSL, one using wireless; and both using Watchguard Soho 6tcs. I need to add another location, and so I almost went out and bought another Soho. I found out from Watchguard that only two can be connected. So... I purchased an Edge X50 Firebox from Watchguard and will soon be onsite to connect this third site to one of the existing locations.

My question is somewhat vague: Any foreseeable issues? (See what I mean? Vague.)

Seriously, I'll provide whatever answers I can. I'd like to hear about any pitfalls that come to the mind of someone more familiar with such a project. And/or basic advice, shortcuts, etc. Whatever you'd care to share.

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
rippinlips
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.