Unexpected DOH error

Hello, I've been wracking my head over this one all day and can't seem to resolve the issue. My Cisco Unity server was working about a week or 2 ago. I am not sure if anything was changed on the unity/Exchange/AD server as I am not the primary network admin for this network. Basically the problem is the Unity will not start. When I launch it from the start bar or try to start the AVcsMGR service I get hit with about 5 error messages from the DOH and MALex. It says that there was a problem with the MAPI subsystem. I am including the exact output below. I have run through Cisco's steps to resolve MAPI issues twice but I am still not getting anywhere with the system. In addition to the app log output, I am including some info form the syscheck utility

Event Type: Error Event Source: CiscoUnity_MALEx Event Category: Error Event ID: 30003 Date: 9/25/2007 Time: 3:05:42 PM User: N/A Computer: Description: An attempt to access the Primary Exchange Mailbox Store by AvCsMgr via MAPI has failed. The MAPI subsystem return the following error: You do not have permission to log on..

Failure Doh Trying to find the Doh. Unexpected Error Occured in e: \\Views\\cs_CU4.0.4.221\\un_Doh2\\SysCheck\\DohTests\\GetTheDoh.cpp, line:

45, hr = : HRESULT 0x80004005 Contact Technical Support.

Thanks in advance, Jon

Reply to
Jon
Loading thread data ...

It sounds like something's happened to the Unity account permissions on Exchange. I believe you could check there, or, re-run the Unity/Exchange permissions wizard.

Anyone else concur?

J> Hello,

Reply to
fugettaboutit

Thank you for the response and your answer. I have actually re-run the permissions wizard, the configuration utility, I've tried removing the system profile key from the registry (which repoplutate after reboot). I deleted the UNITY_ user and rebuilt it. I'ver really been digging deep but so far nothing has worked to resolve the answer.If you have any more suggestions I'm open to suggestions

Thanks aga> It sounds like something's happened to the Unity account permissions on

Reply to
Jon

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.