Specification on onboard encryption accelerator in ISR Routers 2 ?

Hi,

I could not find any detail information about the onboard encryption accelerator for ISR Routers 2 ?

I am studying the router replacement for Cisco 2600 which has AIM hardware modules; for new ISR Routers e.g. 2921 or 3925 which have built-in encryption accelerator; but I can not find any information about this feature.

I want to make comparison between the AIM modules in 2621 and ISR routers, any web link I can go ? My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can provide ...

Reply to
bensonlei
Loading thread data ...

| Hi, | | I could not find any detail information about the onboard encryption | accelerator for ISR Routers 2 ? | | I am studying the router replacement for Cisco 2600 which has AIM | hardware modules; for new ISR Routers e.g. 2921 or 3925 which have | built-in encryption accelerator; but I can not find any information | about this feature. | | I want to make comparison between the AIM modules in 2621 and ISR | routers, any web link I can go ? | My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can | provide ...

The info you need is here:

formatting link

Reply to
Morph

Thanks a lot for the link.

What should I do for downloading the file, if I have no Partnership logon privilege level ?

Reply to
bensonlei

Hi

Anyone can have an CCO Account. Just register. You don't need an partnership contract.

Andre

Reply to
Andre

Sorry, additional logon privileges needed. I cannot access the file even though I have several contracts.

Reply to
Andre

though I have several contracts.

Thanks a lot.

I got it through the Cisco partner's account

Reply to
bensonlei

| On 5?18?, ??2?01?, Morph wrote: | > In the message | > | >

| > snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk wrote: | >

| > | Hi, | > | | > | I could not find any detail information about the onboard encryption | > | accelerator for ISR Routers 2 ? | > | | > | I am studying the router replacement for Cisco 2600 which has AIM | > | hardware modules; for new ISR Routers e.g. 2921 or 3925 which have | > | built-in encryption accelerator; but I can not find any information | > | about this feature. | > | | > | I want to make comparison between the AIM modules in 2621 and ISR | > | routers, any web link I can go ? | > | My comparisons like : Total throughput the hardware encryption can | > | provide ... | >

| > The info you need is here:

formatting link
| | Thanks a lot for the link. | | What should I do for downloading the file, if I have no Partnership | logon privilege level ?

I see you managed to download the file. Did it answer your question?

Reply to
Morph

Yes, we got the clear answers on the product selection.

Thanks so much for your kind help.

Cheers

Reply to
bensonlei

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.