Cisco Hardware Provider

Information Data Products Corp. (IDPC), is an International provider in New and Secondary Market LAN/WAN, Wireless, xDSL, VoIP and VPN products and solutions. Operating for over 14 years, we have remained an essential "Value Added" hardware source to IT professionals on a global level. Some of the hardware manufactures we provide and support are Cisco, Nortel, Adtran, 3Com, Lucent, Extreme Networks and many others. Below you will find a small handful of our services which have placed us ahead of the pack:

• Cisco Partner offering all series Routers,Switches and Modules
  • Pricing often greater than 50% off manufactures list
  • Pre/Post sales and technical support
  • Our engineers can pre-configure your hardware prior to leaving our facility
  • Next day delivery usually available

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requirements you may have. I am confident you will join the thousands of other satisfied customers who label us their "Premier Hardware Provider".

Kevin Wendolowski Sales Representative

Information Data Products Corp.

353 Richard Mine Road Wharton, NJ 07885 (800)362-3770 Ext. 23 snipped-for-privacy@IDPC.com AIM: kwIDPC

Visit Us Online!

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
kevinw
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.